Rosh Hashana at Tobin Bridge Chabad
Time & Location
About The Event
This year we are in a unique situation due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. We will be hosting in-person services for those who feel comforatble attending. We offer complete flexibility to come for some, come for all, or attend a short Shofar Servicein the Park. (See our Shofar in the Park event on the events page.)
1. Services will be held outdoors.
2. Safe distance will be maintained between attendees.
3. Attendees will need to wear masks, and excercise proper hygiene including using hand sanitizer.
4. Attendance is by registration ONLY and we will adhereto the the State and Local crowd size limits.
5. Once registered we will contact you to review protocals and procedures, and ask for a signed attestation.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate our "new normal" safely.
Shabbat/Saturday, September 19th
9:30 a.m. - Join us for our meaningful prayer services as we welcome the Jewish New Year.
10:30 a.m. - Torah Reading and Words of Inspiration
Sunday, September 20th
9:30 a.m. - Join us for our meaningful prayer services, and hear the blowing of the Shofar.
10:30 a.m. - Torah Reading anf Sounding of the Shofar
Looking for a different kind of High Holidays? Look no further than Tobin Bridge Chabad, where we blend the traditional Hebrew service with English translations, soulful melodies, and engaging, relevant insights.
Walk away inspired to connect soulfully with your Jewishness, and committed to a year of personal and spiritual growth!