Sun, Sep 27|
Tobin Bridge Chabad
Yom Kippur at Tobin Bridge Chabad
Join us for meaningful and uplifting outdoor prayer services on the holiest day on the Jewish calendar. State and Local Covid-19 Safety precautions and size limits will be adhered to.
Time & Location
Sep 27, 2020, 6:00 PM – Sep 28, 2020, 7:30 PM
Tobin Bridge Chabad, 34 Malden St, Everett, MA 02149, USA
About The Event
This year we are in a unique situation due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. We will be hosting in-person services for those who feel comforatble attending. We offer complete flexibility to come for some or to come for all.
1. Services will be held outdoors.
2. Safe distance will be maintained between attendees.
3. Attendees will need to wear masks, and excercise proper hygiene including using hand sanitizer.
4. Attendance is by registration ONLY and we will adhereto the the State and Local crowd size limits.
5. Once registered we will contact you to review protocals and procedures, and ask for a signed attestation.
Sunday, September 27th
6:00 p.m. - Welcome
6:10 p.m. - Candle Lighting
6:15 p.m. - Kol Nidrei
Monday, September 28th
9:30 a.m. - Morning Service
11:30 a.m. - Yizkor Memorial Service
5:00 p.m. - Afternoon Service
6:00 p.m. - Ne'ilah Closing Service
7:25 p.m. - Gourmet Break-fast Dinner
Looking for a different kind of High Holidays? Look no further than Tobin Bridge Chabad, where we blend the traditional Hebrew service with English translations, soulful melodies, and engaging, relevant insights.
Walk away inspired to connect soulfully with your Jewishness, and committed to a year of personal and spiritual growth!